By downloading My Voucher App (“App” or “Application”) and using our Service, you confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Service as well as to any future updates or modifications to the present Terms, which will be published on the Website from time to time.
My Voucher App (“we,” “us,” or “our”) is a mobile Platform that connects Customers with local businesses (the “Service”) including but not limited to restaurants, salons, spas, hotels and retailers (“Merchants”, “Partners”, “Outlets” or “Stores”) by providing valuable offers for in-store, take-away and delivery to Customers from those Shops through our Platform. Because we are not a delivery company, restaurant or retailer, we are not liable neither for the quality of the products or services provided by our Partners nor the content that they publish on our platform or other platforms as we do not independently verify their information. At its core, the purpose of the App is to enable Users of the App to access offers or other information from third party Outlets.
How it works – Offers
To avail an offer on in-store and take-away purchases, follow these steps:
- Before you visit the outlet, claim the offer (“Voucher”) you are interest to use for your purchase in the outlet. Note that the claimed voucher is valid for 24 hr. from the time of your claim, and make sure the claimed voucher is available in “my vouchers” section within the application.
- Tell the merchant staff before you order or purchase, that you will use My Voucher App.
- When you ask for the bill, show the claimed offer (“voucher”) you want to use to the staff.
- After the staff confirm you to use the claimed voucher, redeem the voucher.
- The staff either scan the redeemed voucher QR Code or enter PIN Code into your App and then will apply the discount with the confirmation code that will subsequently appear on your mobile.
- In case the staff miss the successfully redeemed voucher number, you can open it from the Redeemed list found within “My Vouchers” Section in your App.
- All offers in the application are not granted to one user, it is for all application users. There for there is no specific number of offer allocated to a user. In order to secure the offer, user need to claim each offer within the application.
- Claimed Offers are valid only for 24hr. from the time claimed. After 24hr. the offer will return to the outlet list and become available for all application user.
- All offers are subject to restrictions listed within the offer (“voucher”) page inside the App.
- Offers are not valid in conjunction with other special promotions, discounts, specials or loyalty programs.
- Offers should be claimed before visiting the Outlet
- Claimed Offers should be presented prior to order or purchase request.
- Offers are valid seven days a week, unless specified on the Offer. Minimal exclusion days apply
- Offers apply only to the Items/Services and location(s) specified on the offer and not to Service charges or gratuities
- Offers are not valid on the following Black Out days : Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Qatar National Day, Qatar National Sports Day and any other official public holidays. It is up to the Outlet discretion to allow Offers on these days. In these cases, call ahead and ask if they are accepting My Voucher Application on these Black Out days.
In the case of a dispute, the bill must be settled as per local law. Relevant parties will be contacted for resolution. Also we are not liable in the case that the outlet location is closed.
Member Responsibilities, Rules & Prohibitions
Below are Customer responsibilities and similarly the rules and prohibitions to which you agree by using the Service :-
- You will not use the Service in any unlawful manner, violate any laws, store any unlawful material for deceptive or fraudulent purposes, and you will not act in a way that harms other Customers, My Voucher App employees, our Partners or our community.
- You will use the Service in accordance with applicable laws regarding copyright, trade secrets, privacy, publicity rights and other rights of My Voucher App, its affiliates, employees, and any third party.
- You will not misuse the Service to cause inconvenience, annoyance, offence or nuisance.
- You will not use any assets, collaterals or information of the Service for commercial purposes unless allowed by My Voucher App in writing and will not copy any content displayed through the Service including third party data for commercial or harmful use.
- You will provide accurate information to us for using the Service and will notify us immediately of any changes to that information. You will also be responsible for keeping your login credentials confidential.
- You will not use the Services in any way that could overburden, damage or impair any My Voucher App server, or the networks connected to any My Voucher server.
- You will not test, scan or probe the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures My Voucher App may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
- You will not try to mistreat the Services or our community in any way and if upon discovering that it has happened, My Voucher App reserves the right to close your account at our sole discretion.
- My Voucher App has the right to evaluate the conduct of members. If it observes any misconduct or misuse, My Voucher App reserves the right, in its sole discretion to end the membership of the Customer, and any unlawful behavior will be subject to local law enforcement.
- You must notify us of any change to your account data in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can update that information accordingly and to prevent interruption in the service.
- Outlets responsible for Outlets Offers and Products
Information about Outlet Offers is not a recommendation or statement of opinion by My Voucher App in relation to a product, Service or third-party provider and is not intended to be investment, financial product, legal, taxation or other advice by My Voucher App.
My Voucher App may receive fees and/or commissions from third parties for Outlet Offers, content and ordering. You acknowledge and consent to My Voucher App receiving those fees.
Outlet photos are in some cases for illustrative purposes only when the outlet does not provide My Voucher App with their artworks for whatever reason.
Location information required
In order to provide you with offers that are relevant to where you are, the App requires that you provide it with information about the location of your device. At present, it does so using the GPS location functionality in your device. If you do not agree to the App accessing that location information, or turn off the GPS functionality in your device, the App may not be able to provide you with offers that are applicable to your location, or may present you with offers that are not available at your location.
Downloading and using the App may incur data and registration charges
You may incur data charges when you download or use the App from your smartphone. Whether or not you incur data charges will depend upon your mobile service plan.
My Voucher App may collect, store, use and disclose information about you and your interests, for purposes deemed necessary, in line with local regulations. In case of law infringement, we reserve the right to disclose any personal information if requested by the law enforcement authorities when presented with a warrant.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the local applicable law. By using this Service, you agree that any disputes will be handled in local courts according to the local jurisdiction.
If for whatever reason, local laws change to make a part of these Terms and Conditions invalid or void, the rest of the Terms and Conditions will still hold true and applicable.
By using the Service and making any contributions to reviews, feedback or the like, you grant My Voucher App an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such contributions for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such contributions, and to grant and authorize sub licenses of the foregoing.
My Voucher Apphas the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact or otherwise change any contributions, (ii) re-categorize any contributions to place them in more appropriate locations or (iii) pre-screen or delete any contributions that are determined to be inappropriate or otherwise in violation of this Agreement.”
Links to and from other websites
My Voucher App is not responsible whatsoever for the contents of any third-party websites to whom we may link with our Website, and visiting any such websites is therefore at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Ownership
All intellectual property rights in this App and website belong to My Voucher App. You must not do anything with the App which is not expressly authorized under these Terms and Conditions
Limitation of Liability
My Voucher App shall not be liable to the Customer, whether in contract due to breach of applicable law or otherwise for any loss, damage or liability incurred or sustained by the Customer caused by or as a result of using the Services. To the extent permitted by law, My Voucher App provides this App and content on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Furthermore, My Voucher App makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of our App and this website, or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.”
By using the Service, you agree to indemnify and hold My Voucher App, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, agents, officers, directors, or other employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by anyone in connection with your use of the Service, with your submissions, with any alleged infringement of intellectual property or other right of any person or entity relating to the site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, and any other acts or omissions relating to the site.
You agree that your use of the Platform and Services is entirely at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Platform and Services and may be made at any time without notice to you. The Platform and Services are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. My Voucher App makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content made available through the Platform or Services, or the Services, Platform, text, graphics or links.
My Voucher App does not warrant that the Platform or Services will operate error-free or that the Platform or Services are free of computer viruses and other harmful malware. If your use of the Platform or Services results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, My Voucher App shall not be responsible for those economic costs. My Voucher App is also not responsible or liable should a restaurant be closed.
My Voucher App may terminate this agreement at any time and reserves the right to terminate a Customer account should it observe any misuse or abuse of the product, Services or of our Partners by End Users.
If you have any question, Don’t hesitate to contact us through the form provided in www.myvoucherapp.com.